Technical Campaign Manager - Asda
REPORTING & CONTEXT
This role is an integral part of the ASDA team responsible for delivering a busy campaign schedule, across the email channel.
Having recently won the ASDA account, we are also looking to bed down process across our delivery capability.
THE ROLE AND WHAT’S REQUIRED TO DO IT WELL
You will have responsibility for the smooth delivery of campaigns, working with specialist roles to ensure the highest quality of deliverable to deadline. These campaigns may be automated, dynamic & heavily personalised or the simple production of static templated emails.
The Campaign Manager should provide leadership and direction to project teams, taking ownership specifically of technical implementation. As part of the role, you are charged with ensuring clear communication and managing expectations through all stages of delivery.
- Take brief from Client Leadership/Project Management team. Review and advise on feasibility of requirements. Plan timings & associated resource.
- Take ownership for handling data imports to ESP (manual and automated) for BAU campaigns and triggers.
- Develop clear project briefs and test data for Technical & QA team, ensuring most efficient, appropriate & accurate development of email builds/testing.
- Manage workflow through Technical & QA team, using JIRA to track progress.
- Ensure rigorous & efficient QA process. Be ambassador for quality and the final check-point of work that is delivered from the agency.
- Manage overall technical campaign set-up in ESP platform.
- Strive for continual improvement of process and efficiency.
- Pre-empt project risk and pro-actively manage stakeholder expectations appropriately to mitigate as required. Work with Project Management to ensure resource requirements are met.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- Experiencing delivering campaigns through the Selligent platform
- Email production experience in a fast-paced campaigns team, preferably in an agency environment, to deliver best in class campaign activity.
- Excellent attention to detail and high standards of delivery
- Highly confident communicator & approachable project leader, who enjoys an informal yet professional and rigorous working environment.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities & perform under pressure
- Pro-active problem solver, adaptable & keen to learn
- Excellent team worker in & motivator of cross-functional teams of all levels
- Basic level of understanding of HTML
- Excellent understanding of the nuances around the implementation of email marketing
ABOUT PROXIMITY LONDON
We’re one of the UK’s leading customer engagement marketing agencies. In 2015 we were awarded Campaign’s Agency of the Year, in 2016 WARC’s global digital agency of the year and in 2017, we were the named No 1 Place to work (Large Companies category) by Campaign Magazine, pipping Mother London and Adam & Eve/DDB at the post.
We are recognized worldwide as a creative agency. Our point of difference lies in our ability to fuse the disciplines of direct marketing, user-experience, consumer planning and big data into behavior changing ideas that deliver value for our clients and memorable experiences for people.
Proximity London is the biggest office in a worldwide network of 67 offices, and over 2,500 people globally. But, unlike some agencies we maintain the feel and attitude of a smaller shop. People tend to stay at Proximity, because Proximity cares about and supports people. It really is a fabulous place to work.
Our people are all based at 90-100 Bankside, Southwark Street, SE1 0SW. We are a few minutes’ walk from Southwark tube and a 7-minute walk from Borough tube. We are also easily accessible from Waterloo and London Bridge main line stations. Tucked behind the Tate, there is lots to do – and eat – at lunchtimes and after work. 30 minutes walk and you are in Covent Garden or Shoreditch.
SALARY, CONTRACT & BENEFITS
Market rate and depending on experience level and benefits below:
- 25 days holiday
- A day off for your birthday
- Private Health - BUPA
- Life Assurance
Proximity London is an Equal Opportunities Employer. The Company’s policy is that no job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment than another on the grounds of sex, age, marital status, race, religion, creed, nationality, ethnic or national origin, or sexual orientation.