REASON FOR RECRUITMENT
We’re looking for a Strategy Director to take a leadership role in one of the most awarded strategy teams in the industry. The accounts offer an ambitious Strategy Director every opportunity to do career-defining work and leave their mark on a progressive agency looking to shape the future of Experience Marketing.
REPORTING & CONTEXT
Reporting into the Head of Strategy
THE ROLE AND WHAT’S REQUIRED TO DO IT WELL
Lead the strategic direction of accounts working closely with the Data Director, UX Director and Business Director. Lead joint response to multi-agency briefs. Partner the Business Director to find opportunities and grow relationships. Shape hugely creative accounts and work with renowned brands.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO…
As a Strategy Director, you’re a
- Consultant. The sounding board for clients who need a point of view on Experience or how to reframe the role of Experience for their brand.
- Practical Visionary. Not only has a vision for clients, but also innovative ways to structure the agency and strategy team to deliver it
- Entrepreneur. Seeks out commercial and strategic opportunities and then gets stuck in to make them happen
- Storyteller. A progressive thinker who makes strategy simple, memorable and compelling.
- Team builder. Collaborative leader who builds, nurtures and inspires their team and the wider department
- Effectiveness Tsar. Champion effectiveness and the causes of effectiveness for the account, the agency and Experience Marketing in general
- Standard Bearer. Charisma and gravitas to inspire your team, the different strategic disciplines, the agency and client, to own the vision, embrace the strategy and go on the journey with you.
You will have
- 9+ years’ experience with credible agencies / clients
- Proven expertise in direct / digital / CRM / loyalty / data strategy
- A solid understanding of brand and media strategy
- Experience in Customer Experience and MarTech led projects an advantage
- A strong grasp of research methodologies, resources, frameworks and tools for insight development, measurement and evaluation.
- Intellectual and emotional intelligence
- A point of view on the industry in which we work
- A passion for great work and a belief in collaboration as the way to achieve it