Strategist - Dixons Carphone
REASON FOR RECRUITMENT
We’re looking for a Strategist to take a key role in one of the most awarded strategy teams in the industry. The opportunity is to work on a key new win for the agency, Dixons Carphone, as well as other accounts across the agency.
This brand offers a great mix of creative flare, data-driven insight and business challenge to enable any strategist to learn, grow and enhance their craft.
WHAT TYPE OF WORK DO WE DELIVER?
We champion behaviour changing effective creative ideas, primarily through large-scale customer engagement programmes. Using data, insight and creative flair to deliver award winning campaigns for our clients.
REPORTING & CONTEXT
Reporting into the Associate Planning Director.
THE ROLE AND WHAT’S REQUIRED TO DO IT WELL
Dixons Carphone is a fantastic strategic opportunity. In 2019 the entire business have turned their eyes to CRM and the opportunity to add value by shifting their comms approach from business-led to customer-centric. Since winning the pitch, all the attention is on us to perform. We’re tasked with delivering both creative excellence as well as visionary data and strategic thinking across their comms. The successful candidate will work closely with Data, UX and Creative teams as well as collaborating closely with our client’s teams to deliver industry-leading CRM.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO…
As a Strategist, you’re
- The ‘GoTo’. First port of call to find out what’s happening on the account, with the brief, more detail on the insight, strategy, results... You’ve got it and the rest of the team know you’re the surest way to get it
- Forager. Finding insight, uncovering new perspectives, seeing new connections, using different research sources, briefing and managing research agencies, keeping abreast of the latest – you’re always looking out for new
- Crafter. You take pride in your work. You qualify and own BAU strategy projects and creative briefs, you bring them to life with stimulus and inspire creatives
- Alive to new opportunities and ‘ways of doing’ and ready to make it happen
- Collaborative Do’er. Contribute to the team, roll your sleeves up and get stuck into any task
- Strategic Glue. Catching up in the corridor, kitchen, water cooler and keeping people aligned, in the loop and helping out with what wasn’t said in the meeting
You will have
- 3 to 5 years strategy / planning experience at credible agencies
- Curiosity, enthusiasm to learn, listen and pick up things quickly & proactively
- Intellectual and emotional intelligence
- An understanding of brands, customer behaviour, channels, research and data
- The ability to absorb and distil research, insight, data and information
- A creative eye and passion for great creative work