Senior Experience Architect
REASON FOR RECRUITMENT
Due to a number of new business wins, Proximity are looking to build out their experience design team.
As an experience architect, you will be working on a number of big name brands including: The Virgin group, The VW group, Specsavers and Ikea to name a few.
WHAT TYPE OF WORK DO WE DELIVER?
In this role you will be involved from initial customer research and insight through to communications strategy, and omnichannel journey mapping, using our own proprietary data-driven UCD process.
THE ROLE AND WHAT’S REQUIRED TO DO IT WELL
Working in multi-disciplinary teams (design, build, planning, data analysts) you will be focused on:
* User research and qualitative analysis of a range of sources
* Developing detailed personas
* Engaging stakeholders
* Understanding analytics
* Journey mapping
* Wireframe and prototyping solutions
* Working with creative, design and technical teams through delivery
* A consultative approach with the ability to engage with and advise teams and individuals across the agency, including senior stakeholders
There is a strong focus on building evidence into everything we do as an agency, so you will need to have strong research skills, both in conducting UX research with customers, but also in terms of making sense of academic literature, industry reports and working with our industry-leading data team to tease insights out of quantitative and website data.
You will also need to be confident in a client-facing role, clearly explaining customer insight and design decisions.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- Minimum 4 years in a UX Research or Service Design role
- Understanding of user research methods
- Ability to clearly communicate and present work to senior stakeholders
- A background or active interest in Psychology, HCI or Cognitive sciences