Senior Account Manager - Virgin Voyages, Atlantic and Holidays
Reason for recruitment
We began working with Virgin Holidays in 2016 – and then Virgin Atlantic in 2017 - to completely redefine their customer experience strategies and deliver multiple award-winning seasonal campaigns off the back. Virgin Holidays is our most awarded account within the agency.
Our latest recruit from the Virgin Group is Virgin Voyages; an adult-only cruise experience embracing the cheeky and playful tone of the Virgin brands in the start-up phase of its journey. We are in the process of establishing a new team to work across the account, including a talented Senior Account Manager to be part of the 2019 success story.
The position will report directly into our Virgin Group’s Senior Account Director. Our Client Leadership team also includes a Business Director (also the Head of Client Leadership), Account Director and Project Manager.
As one of Virgin’s strategic partners, we support them in comms, data and creative strategy. Our work will span customer research, data analysis, comms planning and creative leadership.
The role and what’s required to do it well…
* To deliver brilliant communications – constantly striving for the best creative and strategic output
* To be the main day-to-day point of contact for clients and stakeholders working on your projects
* To offer the client braver creative choices and deliver on the Virgin brand experience
* To ensure that client satisfaction is exemplary
* To work together with Project Management to accurately plan and manage agency resources
* To travel, when required to client offices in Crawley. Travel to Miami may also be required.
Technical Skills / Experience
* Experience of direct, CRM and digital marketing
* Email experience is essential
* Experience of working with an ATL agencies to understand the brand, and ensure all work delivered adheres to brand guidelines
* A great understanding of the creative development process
* Able to deliver projects with excellence (error free, on brief, on budget)
* Ability to juggle and prioritise multiple demands on time and agency resources
* Client management skills (manages expectations, build trust, communicates well)
* Experience working with multiple agencies and stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
Absolute essential attributes are:
* Someone who picks things up quickly and can hit the ground running
* Possesses tenacity and drive required to see a job through from start to finish
* Smart, but also has a good dose of common sense
* People-smart: able to understand clients and colleagues
* Excellent attention to detail
* Can juggle multiple tasks, but knows when to raise a hand for help
* A natural team player… fits well into a collaborative team
* A confident communicator