Project Director - Asda and P&G
REASON FOR RECRUITMENT
We are looking for a Project Director to work across 2 of the agencies most exciting accounts – ASDA & P&G. The ASDA account is a new win for the agency and has the potential to be key agency account in 2019, with a clear remit to take the brands CRM work to the next level. P&G is well established and the largest digital account in the agency. We work across all categories including Household, Beauty, Laundry, Baby and Health. We also manage three multi-brand platforms – Victoria, Supersavvyme and Bra Vadag.
We are looking for a Project Director to work on the P&G account. P&G is the largest digital account in the agency. We work across all categories including Household, Beauty, Laundry, Baby and Health. We also manage three multi-brand platforms – Victoria, Supersavvyme and Bra Vadag.
REPORTING & CONTEXT
The position will report to the Head of Project Management as well as the senior team on each of the accounts and is responsible for delivery output across the accounts – structuring processes, creating timelines and setting expectations for collaboration on major briefs throughout the year. The role is client-facing, and requires strong leadership both with internal stakeholders and agency partners.
Internally, the Project Director will lead a multiskilled delivery team that includes Account Directors, SAMs, and AMs, plus Technical Campaign Managers.
THE ROLE AND WHAT’S REQUIRED TO DO IT WELL
You will need to be able to hit the ground running, work within a fast-paced environment to ensure that in-flight plans are executed with excellence through the project management team, whilst ensuring all client relationships are maintained, and planning for upcoming peaks of work. You’ll need to balance the creation of robust project processes with the flexibility to change on a regular basis, and be able to create a clear plan for the team to follow.
Key areas of accountability:
Cross agency alignment
- Ensuring the output across the internal agencies and external agencies are aligned, dependencies are met and delivery timelines are stress tested.
- Making sure creative is reviewed, aligned and delivered from a single strategic point of view and with a collective tone of voice and perspective.
- Scoping, planning and setting timelines, programme plans, workstream and project plans, understanding and communicating interdependencies, risks across project and platform, setting expectations for delivery both internally and externally.
- Visualisation and presentation of programme plans to the client and external agency teams.]
- Supporting the account management team in the delivery of campaign activity throughout the delivery process.
- Attending client briefing calls and supporting with scoping requirements and timing plans.
- Management of the creative delivery of branded content (e.g. digital banners, brand landing pages, engagement mechanics).
- Trafficking creative work through the agency, liaising with all internal departments including Client Service, Data, Creative, Tech as well as key stakeholders within the wider integrated agency team.
- Briefing creative, design and production teams and owning internal financial and resource processes.
- Coordination with the client services platform teams on content schedules and management of branded content delivery online and through the email programme.
- Managing resource planning and requirements, ensuring briefing deadlines are met.
- Triaging digital briefs, and working with the in-house tech teams to scope and plan digital projects.
- Ensuring digital deliverables support the required user journeys from outbound communications, based on Customer Experience (CX) mapping.
- Managing image purchases
- Experience in working across various ESP, including Selligent
Actions, but not limited to:
- Have a sound understanding of the online eCRM, digital, digital display, OOH, press, content strategy and production processes.
- Writing project outlines for client sign off and producing accurate cost estimates.
- Organise and be able to manage and prioritize workload under pressure across multiple complex workstreams.
- Where possible, help to train and nurture junior members of the team, helping to manage time.
- Share learnings from your workstream with wider CS team and within the agency.
- Set processes in the team that can be used across the business.
- Help select, specify, test and train the team in tools to manage workflow, signoffs, communication and organization for both the internal, external and client teams.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- A self-starter who can create and stress test robust yet flexible processes to ensure efficient and reliable delivery of projects across multiple channels and media.
- Is organised and able to manage and prioritize workload under pressure across various work streams.
- Has a sound understanding of commercial strategy, production and full service marketing processes.
- Has a technical understanding of eCRM, digital display, website, content, DM, press, and OOH development.
- Takes ownership of all projects, ensure both internal, external and client stakeholders are kept up to speed.
- Has 5 years+ experience in project management role.