Operations Admin Support - TVL
REASON FOR RECRUITMENT
We are looking for a bright and confident individual who’s looking for an opportunity to join the agency environment and work on the largest and highest profile account at Proximity – BBC TV Licensing (TVL).
ABOUT BBC TV LICENSING
BBC TV Licensing is the biggest account in the agency and still growing with a 45 strong team. Proximity has had the account since 2002, and in January of this year was re-awarded the contract for another six years.
The BBC TV Licensing account is a highly strategic and varied account for two reasons.
Firstly, the account is multi-faceted, as we communicate with every household in the UK – across multiple channels, along with the fact that the BBC has outsourced all Marketing deliverables to us. So, we get to lead the Marketing Objectives and strategy and drive real behaviour change.
Secondly, we work with, and continue to learn from, some of the most talented people in the industry, both within our internal team, but also industry experts in data, research and behavioural sciences.
WHAT TYPE OF WORK DO WE DELIVER?
- Deliver marketing campaigns to nearly 32 million domestic and commercial addresses across the UK
- Brand Management, Brand tracking and communications planning
- Full service creative development of print, email, SMS, WEB, and digital banners
- Fulfilment multi-channel (print, email, SMS)
- Analytics – customer segmentation and profiling
- Various reporting, including MI and Customer Intelligence
REPORTING & CONTEXT
Reporting into the Operations Director.
This role will report to the Operations Director, and will work closely with the Quality Assurance Director as well as the Service Delivery Director.
THE ROLE AND WHAT’S REQUIRED TO DO IT WELL
- To provide ongoing administrative support to the Operations Team and Service Delivery Director, helping to schedule key meetings, capture meeting minutes and circulate to relevant stakeholders
- To support the Operations - Project Management team in the maintenance of centralised documents essential for project delivery, i.e. telephone numbers, URLs, Data Matrix details, Reverses, Inserts and Seed lists
- To support the Quality Assurance Director with the management of the Business Continuity packs, including support in annual testing
- To provide support to the Quality Assurance Director with assistance in:
- Setting up Data Protection training (twice a year)
- Arranging internal ISO 9001 audits and helping to chase up corrective actions to completion
- To provide operational support for specific projects, as required, e.g. audits
- To support the Operations team in the triage and monitoring of operational Helpdesk tickets:
- Follow up on tickets assigned, e.g. URL requests, new telephone numbers, new bag job folder set up (full training will be provided)
- Responding to tickets raised for the Work Flow Management Tool - (permission queries, new site set up, workflow set ups, roll backs (full training will be provided)
- To support Chief Compliance Officer with the triage of incident Helpdesk tickets to ensure these are managed promptly to Service Level Agreement
- To provide Project Management Office (PMO) support to the Service Delivery Director, including:
- The management of documents between external PMOs and Proximity, ensuring that all documents are reviewed by the appropriate team members within the stated turnaround times. This will include logging all documents received, saving them in the relevant project folders on the server, distributing them to reviewers, collating feedback and sending this back to the Capita or BBC PMO (as appropriate)
- Keeping the resource availability tracker up to date for project teams
- Liaison with the Capita/BBC PMOs to schedule meetings and book meeting rooms etc.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- Excellent communication skills – articulate in person and in writing, and at ease building relationships
- Excellent organsiational skills – able to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- A positive, enthusiastic and ambitious mindset – confident, team player, demonstrates positive energy, a willingness to learn, expressing curiosity in the wider Agency and industry
ABOUT PROXIMITY LONDON
We’re one of the UK’s leading customer engagement marketing agencies. This year we have been awarded Campaign's No.1 best place to work and in 2017 we were DMA's most awarded agency and WARC 100 No.1 global digital specialist agency.
We are recognised worldwide as a creative agency. Our point of difference lies in our ability to fuse the disciplines of direct marketing, user-experience, consumer planning and big data into behavior changing ideas that deliver value for our clients and memorable experiences for people.
We’ve got an impeccable record for new business, in the last two years we picked up: Ikea, John Lewis, Guide Dogs, Bacardi Global and Virgin Atlantic, to name a few… and we continue to grow our existing client relationships annually.
Proximity London is the biggest office in a worldwide network of 67 offices, and over 2,500 people globally. But, unlike some agencies we maintain the feel and attitude of a smaller shop (no, honestly! – it’s what our clients say). Our network provides career opportunities and means we can draw on an enviable pool of talent for any brief we face.
People tend to stay at Proximity, because Proximity cares about and supports people. It really is a fabulous place to work.
INTERVIEW PROCESS AT PROXIMITY LONDON
Interview with Operations Director.
Interview with Quality Assurance Director and Service Delivery Director.
Our people are all based at 90-100 Bankside, Southwark Street, SE1 0SW. We are a few minutes’ walk from Southwark tube and a 7-minute walk from Borough tube. We are also easily accessible from Waterloo and London Bridge main line stations. Our home presents some lovely lunch spots and being a stone’s throw away from the Tate – there is plenty of opportunity to make the most of everything the Southbank has to offer!
SALARY & BENEFITS
Market rate and depending on experience level and benefits below:
- 25 days holiday
- A day off for your birthday
- Private Health - BUPA
- Life Assurance
Proximity London is an Equal Opportunities Employer. The Company’s policy is that no job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment than another on the grounds of sex, age, marital status, race, religion, creed, nationality, ethnic or national origin, or sexual orientation.