Junior Project Manager - TVL
REASON FOR RECRUITMENT
We are looking for a bright and confident Junior Project Manager who’s looking for an opportunity to join a new established Project Management team, working on the largest and highest profile account at Proximity – BBC TV Licensing (TVL).
ABOUT BBC TV LICENSING
BBC TV Licensing is the biggest account in the agency and still growing with a 45 strong team. Proximity has had the account since 2002, and in January of this year was re-awarded the contract for another six years.
The BBC TV Licensing account is a highly strategic and varied account for two reasons.
Firstly, the account is multi-faceted, as we communicate with every household in the UK – across multiple channels, along with the fact that the BBC has outsourced all Marketing deliverables to us. So, we get to lead the Marketing Objectives and strategy and drive real behaviour change.
Secondly, we work with, and continue to learn from, some of the most talented people in the industry, both within our internal team, but also industry experts in data, research and behavioural sciences.
WHAT TYPE OF WORK DO WE DELIVER?
- Deliver marketing campaigns to nearly 32 million domestic and commercial addresses across the UK
- Brand Management, Brand tracking and communications planning
- Full service creative development of print, email, SMS, WEB, and digital banners
- Fulfilment multi-channel (print, email, SMS)
- Analytics – customer segmentation and profiling
- Various reporting, including MI and Customer Intelligence
REPORTING & CONTEXT
This role will report to the Operations Director.
THE ROLE AND WHAT’S REQUIRED TO DO IT WELL
- To own the management and delivery of projects, with the support of the Senior Project Manager(s), working with the Senior Project Manager(s) and Client Service team to determine the scope, prioritising tasks, ensuring projects are well organised and delivered within the timeframes and budget
- To support the Senior Project Manager(s) in the set-up, management and delivery of multiple projects, prioritising tasks to ensure that projects are delivered within the timeframes
- To become an expert on TVLs Workflow Management Tool – setting up new workflows, assigning new users and conducting future training sessions once up to speed on the system (full training will be provided)
- To set-up electronic campaign job bags/folders for all projects
- To effectively manage all current and upcoming creative requirements for all projects (off and online), attend the weekly Agency resource meeting, and distribute resource requirements to the wider team once confirmed
- To build strong internal relationships across the agency, Communisis (print & email providers) and TV Licensing team, especially within the critical project delivery departments – Creative Service, Creative, Studio, Tech, UX, Production and Data Selections team
- To develop strong knowledge of the account and TV Licensing brand in order to ensure creative consistency as ‘Brand Guardian’, working closely with the creative team
- To co-ordinate, manage and approve all component changes working alongside the Senior Project Manager(s) (full training will be provided)
- To support the Senior Project Manager(s) in the maintenance of process documentation (process maps/checklists), as needed
- To assist with proofing clinics as and when required, ensuring consistency and accuracy of work
- To maintain the offline and online versions of the TV Licensing Guardbook (including managing reqular updates as necessary)
- To provide maintenance of key centralised documents essential for project delivery, i.e. telephone numbers, URLs, data matrix details, reverses, inserts and seed lists
- To provide operational support for specific projects, as required, e.g. audits
- To support the Project Management team in the triage and monitoring of operational Helpdesk tickets:
- Follow up on tickets assigned, e.g. URL requests, new telephone numbers, new bag job folder set up (full training will be provided)
- Responding to tickets raised for the Work Flow Management Tool - (permission queries, new site set up, workflow set ups, roll backs (full training will be provided)
- To support the Chief Compliance Officer with the triage of incident Helpdesk tickets to ensure these are managed promptly to Service Level Agreement (full training will be provided)
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE HAS
- A proven track record in supporting the delivery of projects (ideally 1+ years’ experience)
- Excellent communication skills – articulate in person and in writing
- Previous experience of working in a team environment, and at ease in building relationships
- Excellent organisational skills – is able to actively manage project timings as well as changing priorities
- A positive, enthusiastic and ambitious mindset – confident, demonstrates positive energy, a willingness to learn, expressing curiosity in the wider Agency and industry
- A knowledge of campaign management and print production, including data and data processes (ideal, but not essential)
- Strong numeracy skills