Junior Project Manager - ASDA
REASON FOR RECRUITMENT
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to work across an exciting new client win – ASDA. The ASDA account is a new win for the agency and has the potential to be key agency account in 2019, with a clear remit to take the brands CRM work to the next level.
REPORTING & CONTEXT
The position will report to the Project Director and is responsible for delivery across the account, creating timelines and setting expectations throughout the year. The role is client-facing and requires strong leadership both with internal stakeholders and agency partners.
THE ROLE AND WHAT’S REQUIRED TO DO IT WELL
You will need to be able to hit the ground running, work within a fast-paced environment to ensure that in-flight plans are executed with excellence, whilst ensuring all client relationships are maintained. Your role is key to the running of the account as you will be working with all departments on the delivery of the work (Planning, Data, UX, Creative).
Key areas of accountability:
Cross agency alignment
- Ensuring the output across the internal and external agencies are aligned, dependencies are met and delivery timelines are stress tested.
- Making sure creative is reviewed, aligned and delivered from a single strategic point of view and with a collective tone of voice and perspective.
- Scoping, planning and setting timelines, programme plans, workstream and project plans, understanding and communicating interdependencies, setting expectations for delivery both internally and externally.
- Supporting the account management team in the delivery of campaign activity throughout the delivery process.
- Attending client briefing calls and supporting with scoping requirements and timing plans.
- Management of the creative delivery of branded content
- Trafficking creative work through the agency, liaising with all internal departments including Client Service, Data, Creative, Tech as well as key stakeholders within the wider integrated agency team.
- Briefing creative, design and production teams and owning internal financial and resource processes.
- Managing resource planning and requirements, ensuring briefing deadlines are met
- Triaging digital briefs, and working with the in-house tech teams to scope and plan digital projects.
- Ensuring digital deliverables support the required user journeys from outbound communications, based on Customer Experience (CX) mapping.
- Managing image purchases
- Experience in working across various ESP, including Selligent
Actions, but not limited to:
- Have a sound understanding of the online eCRM, content strategy and production processes.
- Writing project outlines for client sign off and producing accurate cost estimates.
- Organise and be able to manage and prioritize workload under pressure across multiple complex workstreams.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- A self-starter who can create and stress test robust yet flexible processes to ensure efficient and reliable delivery of projects across multiple channels and media.
- Is organised and able to manage and prioritize workload under pressure across various work streams.
- Has a sound understanding of commercial strategy, production and full service marketing processes.
- Has a technical understanding of eCRM, digital display, website, content, DM, press, and OOH development.
- Takes ownership of all projects, ensure both internal, external and client stakeholders are kept up to speed.
- Has 1-3 years experience in project management role.