Dutch Community Manager - 3 month FTC - Bacardi
REASON FOR RECRUITMENT
We’ve recently taken on a more international remit for Bacardi’s brands in social media. We will now be Community Managing on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Pinterest for Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands. We're looking for a Community Manager to join the team for 3 months initially, potentially longer.
ABOUT THE BACARDI ACCOUNT
We are the global lead agency for social media on brands such as Martini, Bombay Sapphire and William Lawson’s. We are also the local agency lead for the UK on brands including Bacardi and Grey Goose.
As a group, we have relationships and influence that cover the highest levels of management within the client organisation.
WHAT TYPE OF WORK DO WE DELIVER?
- Community Management
- Brand websites including UX, site designs and ongoing updates
- Campaigns / activations e.g. leveraging Bacardi music festival partnerships
REPORTING & CONTEXT
The position reports into a Senior Account Director. The role will suit digitally savvy applicants looking for a new and exciting challenge. Attention to detail and perfect written communication will be an absolute must. They should enjoy working in a high paced, entrepreneurial and energetic environment.
We’re looking for confident, effective, personable candidates who can operate autonomously and deliver work to the highest standard.
THE ROLE AND WHAT’S REQUIRED TO DO IT WELL
You will be the day to day Community Manager for social media accounts including MARTINI, Bombay Sapphire, William Lawson’s, Dewar’s and Eristoff. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for the following:
- Monitoring the accounts (global + UK) for Bacardi, Martini, Grey Goose, Bombay and St-Germain
- Answer all questions on your accounts, directing consumer queries to the Customer Service team
- Content calendar management for Global/UK specific brands
- Liaising with brand teams for content calendar/copy approval and ad hoc requests
- Liaising with media agency to ensure assets are delivered on time
- Proactively searching for conversations in social media about the brands and products you look after and engaging with fans
- Provide a weekly report on what you have posted for each account and what conversations you have contributed to throughout social media
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- A real passion for Social Media
- Excellent attention to detail
- High levels of intelligence, confidence and a healthy dose of common sense
- Personable, positive nature, good fun, the ability to fit well into a collaborative, friendly team
- Curious mind… hungry to learn and experience new things
ABOUT PROXIMITY LONDON
We’re one of the UK’s leading customer engagement marketing agencies. In 2015 we were awarded Campaign’s Agency of the Year. and in 2016 WARC’s global digital agency of the year. Recently we were voted Campaign Magazine’s Best Large Agency to work at in London.
We are recognized worldwide as a creative agency. Our point of difference lies in our ability to fuse the disciplines of direct marketing, user-experience, consumer planning and big data into behavior changing ideas that deliver value for our clients and memorable experiences for people.
Proximity London is the biggest office in a worldwide network of 67 offices, and over 2,500 people globally. But, unlike some agencies we maintain the feel and attitude of a smaller shop (no, honestly! – it’s what our clients say). Our network provides career opportunities and means we can draw on an enviable pool of talent for any brief we face.
People tend to stay at Proximity, because Proximity cares about and supports people. It really is a fabulous place to work.