Digital Producer - P&G - 6 month FTC
REASON FOR RECRUITMENT
We are looking for a Digital Producer to work on the P&G account. P&G is the largest digital account in the agency. We work across all categories including Household, Beauty, Laundry, Baby and Health. We also manage three multi-brand platforms – Victoria.co.uk, Supersavvyme.co.uk and Bra Vadag.se.
P&G is one of the largest digital account in the agency, working closely with the Northern European consumer activations team and assistant marketing brand managers at P&G driving trial of P&G products through different digital platforms aimed at Mums in her different life stages.
REPORTING & CONTEXT
The position reports directly into the senior team across the portfolio. The ideal candidate will lead the day to execution and deployment of local brand initiatives utilizing each of the platforms’ website functionality.
You will be an integral part of the large client service and PM function of the P&G account. The team is split in two work streams: Brand & platform. This role will form part of the brand work stream, reporting into the Account Director, who in turn reports to the Senior Account Director. You will also manage a Junior Producer who you will need to support and mentor.
The day- to- day focuses around development and execution of a large volume of digital assets, however there are opportunities to get involved in more strategic projects across the popular FMCG brands.
THE ROLE AND WHAT’S REQUIRED TO DO IT WELL
You will need to be able to hit the ground running, work within a fast paced environment to ensure that monthly brand plans are executed with excellence through the project management team, whilst ensuring all client relationships are maintained.
Key areas of accountability:
- Leading the account management team in the delivery of campaign activity throughout the delivery process.
- Attending client briefing calls and supporting with scoping requirements and timing plans.
- Management of the creative delivery of branded content from concepts and design through to build and QA (e.g. digital banners, brand landing pages, engagement mechanics).
- Trafficking creative work through the agency, liaising with all internal departments including Client Service, Data, Creative, Tech as well as key stakeholders within the wider integrated agency team.
- Briefing creative, design and production teams and owning internal financial and resource processes.
- Coordination with the client services platform teams on email schedules and management of branded content delivery online and through the email programme.
- Managing resource planning and requirements, ensuring briefing deadlines are met.
- Managing the work stream of our off-shore webmastering & technical team who are responsible for all CMS implementation work and technical issue resolution.
- Managing CMS briefs and tickets (e.g. staging links, content creation online etc.) through JIRA.
- Management of staging links and approvals from Content Editors.
- Management of the proofing of all deliverables and ensuring QA processes are adhered to.
- Management of any technical issues and bug fixes required on each of the websites.
- Managing stock image purchases.
Actions, but not limited to:
- Have a sound understanding of the online eCRM, content strategy and production processes.
- Writing project outlines for client sign off and producing accurate cost estimates.
- Writing effective briefs.
- Track and proof creative amends of artwork prior to anything going live to maintain high quality standards.
- Organise and be able to manage and prioritize workload under pressure across various workstreams.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Experience working with JIRA
- A sound understanding and previous experience using a CMS and publishing content
- Has a technical understanding of website and content development.
- Has a technical understanding of common website issues
- Experience writing effective creative briefs.
- Takes ownership of all projects, ensure relevant parties are kept up to speed.