Account Director - Bacardi Global
REASON FOR RECRUITMENT
We’ve got loads of exciting work on so we need some help!
You will be at the heart of a well-established and continually growing Bacardi client relationship at a local, regional and global level. With sizeable budgets and the remit to deliver highly creative work, you will be operating in an exciting, dynamic and fast paced team.
ABOUT THE BACARDI BUSINESS
We are the global lead agency for social media and digital on brands such as Martini, Bombay Sapphire and William Lawson’s. We are also the local agency lead for the UK on brands including Bacardi and Grey Goose.
As a group, we have relationships and influence that cover the highest levels of management within the client organisation.
WHAT TYPE OF WORK DO WE DELIVER?
- Social media strategies for brands including Martini, Bombay Sapphire, Dewar’s, William Lawson’s, Bacardi and Grey Goose
- Social media content production at the highest levels of creativity and execution
- Network coordination with our partner agencies – AMV BBDO, OMD, Ogilvy PR and Wasserman
- Brand websites including UX, site designs and ongoing updates
- Campaigns / activations e.g. leveraging Bacardi music festival partnerships
- Community Management
REPORTING & CONTEXT
The position reports directly into the Business Director. The role will suit an experienced Account Director looking for a new and exciting challenge. Strong digital experience is a mandatory. A background in booze would be highly beneficial. They should enjoy working in a high paced, entrepreneurial and energetic environment.
We’re looking for confident, effective, personable candidates who can operate autonomously and deliver work to the highest standard.
THE ROLE AND WHAT’S REQUIRED TO DO IT WELL
You will be the day to day Proximity London lead for specific accounts within the Bacardi portfolio, leading your team to deliver outstanding responses to a range of digital briefs including social content delivery, the development of digitally integrated campaigns, creation and adaption of global / regional toolkits and the annual planning process. In your role, you will demonstrate high levels of competence in the following areas:
- Building strong client relationships at the highest level
- Building excellent relationships across our network and throughout all agency departments at Proximity
- Operating with confidence and an unflappable nature
- Delivering projects to a ‘best in class’ standard
- Being an advocate and ambassador for the brilliant basics of client service
- Having a clear understanding of, and enforcing, the agency’s processes for moving a project through the agency, with your team
- Supporting your BD in commercial management of the client business
- Encouraging curiosity in your client’s business products and goals from their commercial KPIs and brand vision to their competitor and consumer landscape
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- 5+ years’ agency experience with solid experience at Account Director level
- Experience of leading and developing a team
- Deep knowledge and practical experience in social media
- Strong tenacity and drive
- Proven ability of developing excellent client and agency relationships
- High levels of intelligence, confidence and a healthy dose of common sense
- Emotional intelligence, the ability to understand clients and colleagues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personable, positive nature, good fun, the ability to fit well into a collaborative, friendly team
- Curious mind… hungry to learn and experience new things