WHAT TYPE OF WORK DO WE DELIVER?
- We deliver all Virgin Holidays CRM work from strategy (including data strategy) to creative for their ongoing CRM programme as well as sales and brand campaigns in CRM channels.
- The work is predominantly digital, with a fair bit of emails although our work is increasingly evolving to include new channels and content creation.
REPORTING & CONTEXT
The Project Manager will work with the Account Director and report into a Project Director.
THE ROLE AND WHAT’S REQUIRED TO DO IT WELL
- To manage the day to day delivery of projects from resource planning / booking, brief writing and creative development, ensuring projects are on time and to budget
- To deliver brilliant communications – constantly striving for the best creative output
- To hold excellent working relationships with key operational/delivery-level clients through regular meetings and proactive contact relating to the project they are working on
- To scope projects and project plans that accurately capture the requirements, minimising scope creep and non-chargeable time.
- To ensure chargeable time is maximised and accurately recorded.
- To manage third parties and priorities/changes within projects, keeping people informed of progress or issues in order for projects to remain on track/within budget whilst managing client expectations.
Who we are looking for
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- Experience of CRM and digital marketing
- A great understanding of the creative development process
- Extremely organized with the ability to juggle and prioritise multiple demands on time and agency resources
- Adapt client management skills (manages expectations, builds trust, communicates and can present work well when called upon – new creative and strategy will always be led by the Account Director)
- Able to support the Account Director in assessing and setting scope
- A team player, able to work closely with the Account Director to develop a clear digital vision.
- Commercially aware, able to track end-to-end project financial health.
- Able to actively manage the project scope by alerting and agreeing with the Account Director when it changes, and then writing change requests to assess the impact to timings and budget.
- Able to think laterally, anticipate issues or problems and take accountability for delivery.
- Confident enough to manage expectations and confidently represent the needs and requirements of the project in internal and client meetings.
- Commercial awareness and knowledge of how technology can be deployed strategically. Knowledge of Adobe and MoveableInk desired, but not essential