ClientLloyds Banking Group and The Economist
The first role is split 50/50 between Lloyds Banking Group and The Economist. Our relationship with Lloyds Banking Group is going great guns and we have recently extended our contract, meaning we are set to surpass a ten-year relationship with them. 2017 has seen a step change in the type of work we are doing, moving outside of the traditional direct response and CRM work and increasingly moving into digital, content and social spaces. It is a great account to round a variety of your skills and methods, while also exposing you to more complex commercial and business strategy.
Hopefully the opportunity on The Economist speaks for itself. It is the most awarded account in the industry and our lead agency role means that you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative digital work in the business and fast-track your way to fame.
All of the clients above have one thing in common – they are looking for us to partner with them as they take their next steps, looking to utilise developments in MarTech and innovation to deliver a transformation change in their marketing activity. You can be part of this too, if you’re up for it.
Each working into a very talented Senior Planner and overseen by one of the best Planning Directors around, you will:
- Play a fundamental role in delivering the day-to-day strategies across the clients
- Take ownership of your own projects to develop and hone your skills
- Keep abreast of the constantly evolving tools, techniques and channels that can be used to influence consumer behaviour – and use them to inspire better creative work
- Write inspirational, data & insight fuelled, revelatory creative briefs
- Be a lead cog in the creative process and have passion for brave creative ideas
- Be at the forefront of new technology and changing trends – being the go-to person on the account when it comes to knowing what good looks like
- Add value to strategic discussions within the team from a direct, customer experience, data-driven and technology perspective
- Work successfully alongside your senior planning team and drive team success
- Become a key agency player and show hunger to be involved in new agency initiatives
- Man mark more junior clients within your accounts and become a trusted guide
Who we are looking for
Planners play a big part in helping to create strategies that will change consumer behaviour and add value to client business. They sometimes own specific projects, and sometimes support a Planning Director or Senior Planner. They are a member of a proactive and well-connected planning team, intrinsically linked to UX and Data at the strategic heart of the agency.
- Best ‘up-and-comer’ – the next bright spark in the industry looking to fast-track their career
- You are starting to build solid planning experience, and are gaining breadth and depth across core planning disciplines and channels
- Confidence in presenting ideas and opinions; engaging in discussions at a junior/mid-level
- An appetite to for learning and challenging yourself to come out of your comfort zone
- You love the creative process, know great work when you see it and can articulate why
- You have a grasp of research methodologies, resources, frameworks and tools for insight development, measurement and evaluation; a natural champion of the customer
- Capable of building strong relationships around the agency and with clients at junior
- Excellent understanding of the digital landscape
- A point of view on the industry in which we work
- Comfortable rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck in with any task
- Has good sense self-belief and can confidently land their point-of-view