As a member of the Proximity Data Team you are an ambassador for all things data, delivering data based insights and continuously identifying new opportunities to deploy data creatively across all channels.
We are looking for someone who loves to be on their feet presenting to clients, someone who can engage an audience – even when the subject is fairly dry! – and who can fire their audience with the same infectious enthusiasm and passion for data as they have themselves. And you know how to translate complex strategies in a client friendly way, allowing all clients to understand and buy in without being scared by data. All our data planners are client facing, they own client relationships and they are core members of virtually every pitch team.
You will be the day to day data lead for specific accounts within the agency portfolio, planning and delivering data strategies to drive outstanding results. You will apply your data practitioner skills and experience to a range of data projects including contact strategy planning, data capture strategy development, testing and measurement frameworks, for example. You will work with the skilled team of analysts to deliver statistical models, interpreting statistical and analytical outputs to make inspiring recommendations. In your role you will demonstrate high levels of competence in the following areas:
- Proactively finding new ways to add value with data for existing clients and deploying Data Team resource and expertise to deliver improved ROI
- Demonstrating how data strategy can lead to commercial success through the use of business cases
- Identifying trends and insights from all types of reports, data outputs and research
- Contributing to the development of innovative solutions that consolidate and extend our portfolio of service
- Working with Analysts to deliver data projects and manage timescales for delivery
- Interpreting the findings from analysis and making recommendations for future campaigns
- Using tools such as social listening, web analytics and quantitative research tools such as TGI
- Being an advocate and ambassador for the Data Team within the agency
Who we are looking for
- In depth experience of applying insights from data, with a deep understanding of all aspects of the role of data in direct and digital marketing
- A passion for thinking creatively about how data can be used to solve business problems
- Outstanding presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex/technical issues in an engaging way
- Proven ability to develop excellent relationships with key client contacts and with agency colleagues at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Tenacity and drive
- Personable, positive nature, with the ability to fit well into a collaborative, friendly team
Please send your CV and a covering letter answering these questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why do you think you are suitable for this job opportunity? (What are your strengths/achievements/additional qualifications?) (150-250 words per answer)
- Why are you interested in working for Proximity? (150-250 words per answer)
- What has been the bravest moment in your career (if a graduate, your university career) so far? (150-250 words per answer)
- What is your availability/ notice period?
- What are your salary expectations?