The role will suit an experienced Account Manager looking to work on a highly sought after account. They will have proven digital, social and direct marketing experience and enjoy working in a high paced and energetic environment. An interest in The Economist and world affairs would be an advantage and the role will be required to read content from the publication.
Projects for The Economist include a mix of DRTV ads, digital display, social ads, press ads, email and direct mail.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Management (with support when needed from the AD) of and confidently delivering integrated campaigns across a variety of channels
- Ability to work independently and within a team – managing upwards to the AD as and when required
- Liaising with all internal departments including Creative, Planning, Art Buying, Design as well as key stakeholders within the wider agency teams
- Confidently present work and proposals to clients
- Demonstrate proactive management of campaigns, successfully pushing projects forward and managing timelines, plus agreed budgets to avoid over burning
- Managing client expectations and delivering against expectations – adhering to the established and agreed ‘Ways of Working with The Economist’ and ensuring our internal checklists are being used accordingly used when delivering creative
- Play a key role in monthly billing processes, with the support of the AD updating the revenue forecast
- Leading and ensuring a seamless delivery of projects across the account from receipt of brief, through to delivery, demonstrating adept project management skills along the way.
Who we are looking for
- Motivated and energetic
- Able hit the ground running within a short period of time
- Has great attention to detail
- Passion for creative work and a great understanding of the creative development process
- Can-do attitude/positive
- Team and people focused
- Great at building relationships internally and with clients
- Committed and dedicated
- Quick learner and self-starter